Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Spring At Last, Spring At Last

We've enjoyed the warmer weather and have welcomed any opportunity to be outside. Matt put up a big umbrella we found on our trip to New York. It got the baby/daddy stamp of approval.
Razorfest was Saturday...otherwise known as an excuse to be outside in the sunshine and see Caleb dressed head to toe Razorback. Byron joined us Sat. night for a little PJ fun. Wednesday was Kathryn's 22nd birthday. Can't go wrong with the best Mexican food in town and a big sombrero!

























4 comments:

Ryan said...

Yup, you can tell by the look on Caleb's face that he knows he's in the hands of an amateur! ;-)

Suiter Family said...

Gracie and I were just checking to see if you guys posted any new pictures. As we were scrolling down the page Gracie was naming everyone off, "Dallops, Kissy, Uncle Matt". When we got to the picture of him sticking his tongue out Gracie said "Uh, oh! What happend to Dallops, Moma what happend?!?". It was hilarious!

Unknown said...

What a doll. We look forward to these type of days with our boy.

Sara-Atlanta said...

Caleb is such a sweetie!!! The pictures are too adorable! And I just about dropped my coffee when I saw that Katherine is turning 22!!! She just turned 12, didn't she?? LOL!

Rebecca and I are old ladies! :0)