Tuesday, July 8, 2008

7 Months

I say every month "this is the best age" and every month I am correct. We are enjoying summertime. If there is any mentioning of Fall, football season, etc. my reply is to not wish away a single day of summer. I wish I could throw on the brakes a little more but will enjoy each day in the meantime.


Caleb isn't fond of food however as the doctor advised we are trying to get him used to swallowing with a spoon. Don't let the smile fool you. He wanted nothing to do with food, was only happy to have the eating experience over and triumphed over winning the spoon contest. We've tried every variable however one factor remains the same...he could care less. We haven't figured out why people get excited over introducing food. If I thought Caleb would magically wake up one day and want regular food I would probably wait until that day.






We continue to play with friends and have added a little pool to the back which might as well be the Four Seasons to him.

No comments: