This week we made two stops for pictures. One evening was warm enough to be outside at the Promenade. Caleb was quite impressed with the lights, but not so much with Santa. Our second attempt was at the Mall, but again not impressed with Santa. In fact the highlight of the trip was helping Daddy pick out a belt. A favorite toy has been his Little People Nativity scene. I'm sure he throws baby Jesus in the manger with the sincerest respect.Another favorite is a animal toy that goes on the refrigerator that Mrs. Betty also brought. He stops, dances, and claps when he hears this or any music. Mommy's favorite new trick is smacking his lips and leaning in for a kiss. Sweet! Sweet!
2 comments:
I love the new pics!! Caleb is so cute and looks to be at a fun age.
Christy
Kristy,
I can't believe how much he has grown! He is so cute!!! Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!
Emily Jellicorse
Post a Comment