We started celebrating by meeting our friends Kaylee Beth, Cindy and Danny at the parade downtown. We've been in our house almost 7 years and never knew there was a parade in Springdale! Kaylee and Caleb had front row stroller seating to watch all of the horses, sirens and bands. After some rain and a 4 1/2 hour nap, we had a picnic with the neighbors in the front yard. Caleb ate his share of watermelon and was quite entertained by all of the girls. We want to thank the adjacent neighborhoods that put on spectacular shows for us with our corner being the perfect seat. We will miss this next year and may have to come back to join in the festivities as some friends did this year.
I love all of the pictures. He looks so handsome in his patriotic outfit. I bet he enjoyed the parade. I am envious you got to see fireworks. I didn't. :( I hope you have a great week!
1 comment:
I love all of the pictures. He looks so handsome in his patriotic outfit. I bet he enjoyed the parade. I am envious you got to see fireworks. I didn't. :( I hope you have a great week!
Post a Comment