With a lot of late nights and help from some good friends we finally got out of our house and into our new one. Caleb was in the middle of it all but was a trooper. Things are starting to feel like normal. Of course when I get a working dishwasher I'll be great. (Officially anti-whirlpool!) Here are a few of our favorites. The den is one of Matt's favorites for obvious 'mounted' reasons as well as the kitchen. The walk-through closet is one of mine as well as the bathtub. The tub is one of Caleb's favorites because he can turn it on anytime he wants. Barron loves the grass in the backyard and Caleb has already taken a nap in
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Home Sweet Home
With a lot of late nights and help from some good friends we finally got out of our house and into our new one. Caleb was in the middle of it all but was a trooper. Things are starting to feel like normal. Of course when I get a working dishwasher I'll be great. (Officially anti-whirlpool!) Here are a few of our favorites. The den is one of Matt's favorites for obvious 'mounted' reasons as well as the kitchen. The walk-through closet is one of mine as well as the bathtub. The tub is one of Caleb's favorites because he can turn it on anytime he wants. Barron loves the grass in the backyard and Caleb has already taken a nap in
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love it! Stay dry!
Christy-
Your home is soooo beautiful! How exciting!!
Kelly (White) Watson
I love the house! Brings some pics of the front to work. I would love to see it!
Post a Comment