Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Aquarium

This was Caleb's second trip to the Oklahoma Aquarium
and definitely enjoyed it more than the first.
Our first stop in Tulsa was the mall at the Apple Store. Both boys were in heaven. Caleb liked that these iMacs were at his level.
Most of the pictures at the aquarium are of the back of Caleb's head because his face was always glued to a tank. He really enjoyed the turtles, stingrays, and sharks. However, the otters were a little too wild and crazy for him to get very close. With a trip to the aquarium and eating at Joe's Crab Shack, I considered it our indoor day at the beach. Our truck's thermometer actually read 125. Even though it was more like 110 degrees, I was glad to be inside.







In mid-conversation I'm sure. Caleb is always talking especially this day.



On our way home, I looked back at Caleb and Emma and this is what I saw.
Yep, a tear came to my eye. What a wonderful big brother
Caleb will be and and already is.
Although Emma Kate slept through the trip to the aquarium
she perked up to capture a few smiles at the end of the day.



No comments: