

We made it to all Fayetteville games this year. I got my share of sympathy looks and offers for help caring bags and both children by myself to the games, but it was worth it. We enjoyed the season and even got to tailgate with our football buddies a little bit.


Here is Caleb trying to keep both girls happy and doing a good job.
I'm sure he'll be taking care of these two for years to come.

Meeting a new face

Caleb celebrated a friend's third birthday at the corn maze

and enjoyed riding the cow train.

It was a very snug ride, but Daddy went too.
I laughed for a long time after seeing this picture and
smiled being reminded of the lengths he goes to for our sweet boy.

If Caleb likes to make "telescopes" now, he is in for a big treat when he gets to play with Daddy's big one. Fun nights ahead.
It's all about football these days even if it's in the yard.
He's fond of the tall grass as it cooperates well as a tee.
No comments:
Post a Comment