Saturday, December 11, 2010

Roller Skating

A very good friend from College moved to Fayetteville this summer. I'm so excited I get to see them more and watch their little ones grow. We joined them at the skating rink to celebrate Hayden's 4th birthday.
This was Caleb's first try but he was fearless. This is one time still being in diapers paid off. Of course after a few laps he wanted Mommy to skate too. Even though it had been a very long time since I was on roller skates, I impressed Matt with my skills. There definitely hasn't been a reason in our 9 years of knowing each other for him to see them until now.
This brought back so many memories as I went skating each Saturday morning as a child. My dad made many laps with my sister and I as we learned and I foresee more in my future as well.


No comments: