Since my decorating budget is...well nonexistent, I have to get creative. Here are a few of the latest projects.

If you come to our house, you might get an enthusiastic tour back to Caleb's room to see his new train pictures. These prints are actually from a calendar we found for a $1 at the model train show last month. Double matted with a little ribbon hung around repainted letters from Caleb's original nursery and we have one happy boy about his train engines. Only spending $3 for each picture made for a happy husband.

My next successful attempt was my vase. A friend didn't need another floral vase after receiving flowers at school so I brought it home. I used left over trim paint to paint the inside like painted glass ornaments. This project was free which was even better to the hubby.

The next project didn't cost me any money but combined two sentimental things. I took an old frame that belonged to my Grandmother and a piece of old cruel fabric that was my mother's and voila. Now a sweet reminder of both special ladies hangs in the dining room.
2 comments:
You go girl! Looking very nice.
You are quite crafty! I am envious. I have none of that in me!
Post a Comment