Friday, May 25, 2012

Horsing Around

This was our second year to attend the Horse Festival at the UofA Equestrian Center. This year Daddy got to go with us. 







Both were very interested but neither were too sure about petting the horse. 






One of Caleb's favorite songs...The National Anthem.

Emma Katherine was quite impressed with everything too. 

We enjoyed the tricks and watching them ride really fast. 

There were even horses in costume.





After we got home, we played outside with Caleb's new soccer goal. Notice the wardrobe change. He wanted to put on boots like the cowboys. He also wanted to wear a shirt with the polo player like we saw playing at the festival. Oh dear, what have I started!




Sunday morning before church we were all smiles.  In fact this past week, I overheard Caleb telling Emma to go outside because we needed to take some pictures. This was without any prompting. I guess he has figured out the drill!


Matching colors and matching smiles!

No comments: