Saturday, August 4, 2012

Leaving Footprints in the Sand

Our trip just kept getting better! Here are some quick pictures before heading off to Lulu's.

Of course it was after a fun day of the beach and pool.
The reason I have the most pictures of Caleb is that we ended up spending the most time together as he woke up at 6:00 each morning. To keep from waking up the rest of the crew, Caleb and I headed down to the beach early. He was my sweet little beach buddy!








King of the sand mountain

Everyone left their footprints in the sand knowing that 'our memories of the ocean will linger on long after our footprints are gone'. 

Everyone enjoyed their dinner and the key lime pie was amazing again this year!
Silly Gabriel looked pretty cute in mommy's hat. 



How cute is Emma Katherine in her matching adirondack chair!?! Even the kiddos enjoyed watching and listening to the waves.

 
I just love these boys! They had such a wonderful time and really liked staying up way past bedtime  for night swimming.

No comments: