Sunday, October 6, 2013

Blessed by Spit Up


If you give this mom some spit up, she's going to have to have to change the entire outfit. If you change the entire outfit you have to get the precious baby naked. When you get the precious baby naked, you will have to look at him through the lens of the camera. And when you look through the lens of the camera, you're going to end up with precious pictures like these. When you end up with precious pictures like these, you will actually look forward to the next spit up. 
You can blame the silly circle story on being a reading teacher, but you'll have to blame all the pictures on being completely in love with this little guy!













 I jokingly told some friends that I can't keep from taking pictures each time I get this guy naked. There's actually quite a bit of truth in that! So in love with this little guy!

No comments: