Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Getting Summer Started






Despite me having to extend my school year into June due to many snow days, we got summer started. Matt and Caleb attended his first Little Sprouts at the Botanical Gardens. I'm sure this will be a favorite this summer especially being so close to us now. They made scopes to look around the garden. The pen of chickens is a favorite and our favorite animal sound Caleb does. The excitement ended when the group found a nest of bees. Matt may have been one of the only parents that didn't freak out therefore Caleb didn't even know.






Caleb has also spent some time with his baby cousin Abby. Hopefully this has been good preparation for little sister's arrival.

1 comment:

Reba said...

Very cute pictures! I love the Botanical Gardens. It is so fun to take the kids there. I was a little confused at first when I saw the picture of a baby. I was trying to figure out how I had missed that news for you. :) Hope you continue to enjoy that summertime together.