Matt went to Las Vegas for work leaving us here. We usually go along since it alternates between there and Orlando but this year I was much too far along to be flying. Caleb started by helping Daddy pack. He felt all of the clean clothes needed to be "folded" and put in his suitcase. I think Caleb even tried to pack his baseball for Daddy. What a considerate guy. While he was gone, Caleb and I did make his favorite food. It was definitely not as gourmet as Daddy's, but it still earned me Rock Star status in Caleb's eyes and we had fun making it together.
Just before picking Matt up from the airport we stopped by the Shiloh Museum for a firemen day of activities. Caleb made an edible fire truck (eating it in progress) and colored a fire hat, however, he was especially impressed with “Old Betsy,” the Springdale Fire Department’s historic 1931 pumper truck. Just before leaving, he realized he had an audience and ran around putting on a show. What a little ham!
No comments:
Post a Comment