
It's so hard to believe when looking at the blanketed ground that just this past weekend it was above 70 degrees and we were playing baseball in short sleeves. Truly just give the weather a few days in Arkansas and it will completely change.

Caleb was excited to get out and play in the snow. He enjoyed shoveling the snow around and there was plenty to keep him busy. It was very cold but lots of fun.


Caleb was quite proud of his Frosty the Snowman.

It started as a tree but was quickly covered with "no balls" and insisted Mommy help him come to life with a Frosty the Snowman hat and all.




Here Caleb built a fountain in the sink with cups and bowls. Brillant!

I have gotten the closet cleaned out and organized for all of Caleb's toys - a major undertaking that has been put off the past year. I'm sure we'll find other fun inside things to do together. I have a dish catching snow looking forward to a little treat later.
Our snow day has turned into a week as I think we are still on our fourth day home-it's becoming a daze. We have enjoyed the snow and trying to take advantage of time together, but will not be sad to see it go.
No comments:
Post a Comment