The Friday we left for the beach was actually our last day of swimming lessons. This was Caleb's third year. I am so impressed how much he has improved and how much difference a week can make.
His good friend Kaylee Beth was there to enjoy the fun too.
This year his buoy was deflated to force him to do more of the work. In addition to correctly getting in and out of the water, he swam some on his own and did the kick board really well. He jumped off the side going under and floated on his back perfectly...for the teacher and not his mother. 
They were both quite proud of the diplomas they got at the end of the week. I'm glad we got a picture of them because they were well 'loved' in all of the excitement.
We took turns swimming with Caleb throughout the week.
Until next year, I'll keep swimming!
No comments:
Post a Comment