I love that even though when heading back to school in August, it still feels like summer. As summer concludes so does a wonderful and powerful study of the book of Romans for me. We look forward to what God has in store for us this school year. After church activities, we found ourselves at Wilson Park enjoying the beautiful weather. Caleb and Emma captured the heart of a bunch of college girls who offered to take a few pictures of us.
![]() |
| Caleb enjoyed climbing all over the castle and Emma wanted to throw rocks in the water. |
![]() |
| I could get pretty sappy on this one. I love seeing them together and their precious reflection hopeful they are always close and reflect Phil. 4:8...that which is true, noble, right and pure. |
![]() |
| Daddy's Little Girl There is no one she'd rather be with in the world. |
![]() |
| Peek-a-boo! |
Emma Katherine is showing off her sweet little pigtails as she finally has enough hair for them.
Caleb has been nonstop on his bike jumping curbs and making quick stops.






















1 comment:
I LOVE all of the pictures!!! Beautiful! (I also love that castle area at Wilson Park, a fun hidden treasure)
Post a Comment