Friday, August 2, 2013

Living On Beach Time

I sure enjoy a week of living on beach time. It is such a good excuse to slow down and really enjoy spending time with each other. Man, the beach sure looks good on this guy!

My excited little girl and 
my sweet little guy!







 Emma Katherine prances on her tip toes everywhere she goes and the beach was no exception. Notice the hands!
 I wasn't kidding about Matt being in the water the entire time with one or more kiddos.
 I didn't go out quite as deep as my balance isn't the best even when I'm not pregnant but Friday was extremely calm making us all want to stay in the water. We traded in wave jumping for floating, swimming, and shell hunting. We stayed out all morning to enjoy our last day in the ocean.
And just when you think this sweet sleeping face couldn't be any cuter...
the next day she goes and pulls this picture perfect pose to capture my heart. I don't know what is sweeter, her clasped hands or being cuddled up on her favorite napping spot.
My idea of a perfect afternoon...kicked back watching the waves, amazing breeze blowing through the balcony, and a sweet snuggly little girl in my lap.

No comments: