Caleb's due date has come and gone. With a cook for a dad, I'm sure he is holding on for a little Thanksgiving turkey before leaving or maybe he is just waiting for more of a crowd of family to arrive for the holiday.
We will head to the hospital Thanksgiving evening for a Friday induction. Hopefully, by that evening we will be able to meet him. Thank you for your continued prayers. I know by the phone calls that so many are ready to meet little Caleb as well.
2 comments:
I know the waiting must be driving you crazy. We will keep you allin our prayers. Keep us posted. We can't wait to meet little Caleb.
Hey, Matt & Christy,
We have been praying for you guys & little Caleb's safe delivery. Cute belly! We are 20 days away from our little Jake!
Love & prayers,
PD
Post a Comment