Like last year, Christmas morning was more of an all day event. After a bowl full of bananas, he was ready to check out what had appeared near the tree. He spotted the basketball in no time and wasn't interested in anything else. After some ball playing, he sat in his new Cars chair and pulled things out of the stocking, however, had to stop again when we came to the Goldfish. He also found his favorite movie Surf's Up in blue ray. Being his father's son, I'm sure he'll appreciate the improved picture quality. One of his favorite things was taking presents to other people and helping them open them. I hope this is always true. We ventured outside to explore the white Christmas. Our trip only lasted 5 minutes making a trek to the swing set and back but looked absolutely adorable in his little bibs. He also discovered his new bed all made up with new bedding that made for a comfy nap. Dinner was the best ham I've ever put in my mouth made by Daddy. The PJ's stayed on all day and so did his sweet smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment