Saturday, January 2, 2010

House Full of Excitement
















I don't think Caleb quite understood all of the talk about his cousin Gracie coming but was elated to find her here when waking from his afternoon nap. We fit in as much playing and Christmas festivities as a little 2 and 3 year old could possibly handle. The first night we hit the square taking in all of the lights and even a pony ride. We opened presents allowing Rachael to enjoy opening golf and train presents and me a babydoll. Caleb is now wanting to sleep with the "choo choo" Gracie picked out for him. Matt was happy trying new things in the kitchen and even got a little help. We decorated Jesus' birthday cake and sang for Him before enjoying. Caleb was constantly on the run working up a sweat and making use of every waking moment to play. Between many trips to the "beauty shop" playing with Barbies and finding the perfect gymnastics outfit, I got my little girl fix with Gracie. I wish we lived closer but maybe that makes us appreciate the special times we have together even more. Come back a visit soon!


No comments: