Friday, January 8, 2010

Snow Days

Thankfully snow days did not refer to being snowed in and we sure were busy during the extra week of vacation. Monday, Gigi and Aunt Dottee came to visit. By the time they left Tuesday I had pictures hung in almost every room and things all arranged. Later in the week we spent time with friends from Michigan. They were looking forward to warmer temperatures but didn't find any here. While playing, he developed a love for trains and played with them for several hours straight. How sweet is this?!? Caleb and I both managed to get a Doctor's appointment in during the break. Caleb has come up on the chart. He is around 50% for weight reaching 30lbs. and 25% for height. We heard a strong heartbeat from Baby King and hopefully get to put a name with a face February 1st when we have an ultrasound. I often say that I need a vacation after a vacation and this time I got one.

No comments: