Monday, July 5, 2010

Enjoying the 4th









Friday night we hit the pool. After a week, Caleb was very excited. Finishing at the pool was pretty close to the end of the Natural's game so we stopped for Caleb to help daddy pick out fireworks for Sunday night and went across from the stadium to watch some. I just loved Caleb's excitement as he pointed out every color and mimicked every boom. We went again this year to the Springdale parade Saturday morning. Caleb was much more animated as all of the horses, bands, trucks and much more came down the street. He waved at all of the horses and wondered why people were throwing things at him as he doesn't know what candy is and could care less about something like that in comparison to horses. In fact, he kept saying "uh oh" as he picked it up off the ground and right back to waving he went. Daddy's little sparkler just quietly rode in style and looked pretty. She continued to be content sleeping in her car seat Sunday evening at a friend's house for a 4th of July party. More fireworks meant even more fun for Caleb happy to watch from afar in someone's lap. It has been so refreshing to have a summer baby, be able to get out to entertain Caleb and having a clue of what I'm doing this time helps quite a bit too! Emma Kate can't seem to figure out how to keep her food down, especially breakfast, but I figure she is just trying to insure Mommy takes at least one shower a day! How thoughtful!



On a side note, when I saw this picture all I could hear was my mom's voice reading from a childhood favorite Go Dog Go "Yes, I do like that hat!"

No comments: