Caleb has stayed busy despite the heat. Wednesday we went just the two of us to the Botanical Gardens for Little Sprouts time. He had fun holding things that smell and feel interesting. My favorite was the lemon verbena. When I held it to his nose, he kept blowing the leaf...made perfect sense to him! We ended our time exploring the garden. As usual the highlighted stops were seeing the chickens and the train. We left drenched in sweat but having a good time. That night Caleb helped Matt give Emma Kate her first bottle before bed. The next day Caleb and I headed outside for a little painting with water fun. Water slinging was quickly added and, of course, Matt made several Karate Kid "paint the fence" comments. In the middle of it all, Miss Sleeping Beauty had several "stop and take my picture" moments. She smiles all the time and prettier than a picture. I just happen to catch a few good ones!
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Summer Fun
Caleb has stayed busy despite the heat. Wednesday we went just the two of us to the Botanical Gardens for Little Sprouts time. He had fun holding things that smell and feel interesting. My favorite was the lemon verbena. When I held it to his nose, he kept blowing the leaf...made perfect sense to him! We ended our time exploring the garden. As usual the highlighted stops were seeing the chickens and the train. We left drenched in sweat but having a good time. That night Caleb helped Matt give Emma Kate her first bottle before bed. The next day Caleb and I headed outside for a little painting with water fun. Water slinging was quickly added and, of course, Matt made several Karate Kid "paint the fence" comments. In the middle of it all, Miss Sleeping Beauty had several "stop and take my picture" moments. She smiles all the time and prettier than a picture. I just happen to catch a few good ones!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the pictures!! Emma is so beautiful! I love watching you guys seize each day and cherishing each moment with your precious kiddos. :)
Post a Comment