Friday, July 13, 2012

Pickin' Peaches

 Monday July 2nd we joined some friends at Vanzant's Fruit Farm to pick peaches. I later learned that this was the first time in over 30 years they have allowed people to go into the fields to pick peaches.

 The Mule ride to the trees started the fun for these boys. It was such a fun experience to have with the Mortons, Coopers, and Hensons.

 Look I found a red one!

 Such sweet boys!




 Daddy helped Emma get the high ones.

 We went early so it was still cool enough and such a pretty place to enjoy the morning.



 I hope peach picking continues because we will certainly be back!
At the end of the day, we had peaches that would peel without a knife and better eaten right over the sink. 'Pickin' Peaches' is a common reply at my school like many use the phrase  'eating bon bons' and today the phrase really fit. What a great morning!

No comments: