The Suiters came to visit and Uncle Tim got to come this time too. Emma Katherine was excited about opening her new baby doll.
There was a lot of laughing and here they were still in PJs.
We tried a local gymnastics place that opens each day for families. All of this fun was only $5!
Caleb liked the foam pit,
Emma Katherine loved trampoline run,
Gracie turned flips,
and Weston held down a tumbling wedge.
Of course we went swimming.
These two silly-willies took turns jumping of the side until we got the call that supper was ready.
The kiddos played in the sand while Tim and Matt finished the crab and shrimp. I guess two years in a row makes our annual crab broil official!
The sweetest moment came just before they headed home. Gracie read Weston one of my favorite books, I love You Through and Through, but a little part was added to the end.
I love you through and through Yesterday, today and tomorrow too. Now Weston will be a big brother too! Yes Rachael is pregnant again. God has truly worked miracles in their life. There was a day when she thought having children was impossible, however, what a wonderful example of how amazing He is!
I was so happy to be there when Gracie found out the big news and watching it take a bit for it to sink in with her, but then it took me a little bit to realize the big brother t-shirt was much too little for Caleb. I don't think Weston quite understood the big news. but he sure enjoyed all of the attention minus Emma pulling his pacifier out.
Sweet boys!
Sweet smiles!





















No comments:
Post a Comment