Thursday, July 14, 2011

Red Bench

After the last SMA concert a sweet family had the entire choir and families over for a BBQ. We love the Proffitts and they love these two angels. Before we left we spotted this red bench.
The pictures were too cute. Look at these two clapping and happy as can be!
Caleb loves to make Emma Katherine smile and I love to watch.
This just makes my heart smile. I will admit that seeing this sweet affection brought a tear to my eye. I pray Caleb and Emma Katherine always share a loving bond. Social Emma was happy to meet and greet with Daddy.
It was a hot afternoon but she hung in there while Caleb was off running and rolling down hills with the other kids. Her face cracks me up!
Sweet Emma Katherine had a smile on her face until the end.

1 comment:

Reba said...

Love the pics, and such an awesome bench!