Friday, July 29, 2011

Sun, Sand, and Sweet Little Ones

We sure enjoyed our evenings as much as our mornings on the beach.
One of my very favorites. The ocean waves put her right to sleep.
I'm often asked if this little doll is really as sweet as her pictures and she is. Time needs to stand still because this baby girl is growing way too fast.
Emma Katherine was a fan of the sand until she touched it and found it wouldn't come off her hands especially when she rubbed her face. Caleb's swimming just got better and better.


Caleb was so please to see the tractor grated a race track just for him.
It just appears Emma and I stranded on a deserted island.


Always room in Daddy's lap

Silly faces to make baby sister laugh


My favorite of Caleb and perfect down to the sand above his brow

'Come on kids, let's go play!' By the way, the reference of 'kids' refers to any person of any age.


1 comment:

Reba said...

I love all of the pics! Special memories.