Emma celebrated with some special presents the day after her birthday. We like to stretch out festivities around here!
She ate dinner on our special family birthday plate.
I wish I could freeze this precious three year old face with adorable smile. Instead I'll just continue to take tons of pictures so I never forget. I could look at that sweet face all day every day.
Hot pink sunglasses! Everything was so exciting!
Barron was right in the middle of the excitement too.
Stickers! Just like the ones Aunt Rachael put on my toes!
Because she just loves butterflies right now, she was delighted to find her very own wings. They were definitely worn for the rest of the night.
With so many sweet expressions, it was hard to choose the best so here are several.
She has already had a tea party with her new tea and picnic set.
She got her own glove to take to Caleb's games.
Then it was time for dancing.
Emma Katherine is the life of the party around here. She is always singing and dancing composing new songs and arranging familiar ones. She loves all things girly...bows, painting toe nails, pretending with her dolls having full conversations between them and lots of pink. She is fascinated to find rainbows left on the walls from the windows, is swinging herself like a big girl, and never ceases to amaze me with her language ability. When I'm up during the night I never know how I'll find her sleeping and almost always amused as it usually involves the floor and lots of blankets.
Emma Katherine is the life of the party around here. She is always singing and dancing composing new songs and arranging familiar ones. She loves all things girly...bows, painting toe nails, pretending with her dolls having full conversations between them and lots of pink. She is fascinated to find rainbows left on the walls from the windows, is swinging herself like a big girl, and never ceases to amaze me with her language ability. When I'm up during the night I never know how I'll find her sleeping and almost always amused as it usually involves the floor and lots of blankets.













No comments:
Post a Comment