Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Suiters, Sunshine, and Sweetness

 It's always a good time when the Suiters come to visit!


 I am so appreciative of my sister. She is one of the most giving and humble people I know that I can count on without a doubt. I've never asked for her help, yet she accomplishes more at my house with tiny tots as her ankles than I can. I've never asked her to play with the kiddos, yet she adores spending time, pouring into them, and takes great joy in seeing theirs. I know this comes in aspiring to be just like our mom. Some how despite having a house full of little ones and projects galore, we manage to end our time feeling relaxed and blessed. We simply laugh at the chaos and cherish the moments knowing one day we'll miss the little voices. 



 






Forts, air mattresses, and slip-n-slides...oh my!
And what better way to end the week than participating in Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-fi-la? The whole crew was dressed even though only these three made the picture. They were informed that they do have the coolest moms EVER!

No comments: